During Welcome Week you can find out all the important things to know and do before you start.
You will learn exactly what is expected from you (and what you can expect from your program) in sessions including:
- Program-related presentations by your program managers, subject coordinators and teachers.
- Introductions to the aims and objectives of all your subjects, so you know what is required and what is coming up. If you are doing any subjects that require a diagnostic test, you will do it during Welcome Week.
- Social meetings to form learning groups within your subjects and get to know your classmates and teachers through team-building exercises and practical activities.
- Study Success sessions, run by UTS College academic staff, to help you best prepare for your studies and include information on how to:
- a) develop your learning skills whilst studying at UTS College, including our blended approach to teaching and learning.
- b) prepare for your classes, what types of assessments you will be expected to complete and what type of support is available to you.
During Welcome Week you can also find out about the support services at UTS College. These include the learning support program, peer support, Study Success Advisers, special needs, special consideration, UTS counselling and health services.