Submitting your application via our Student Application Portal provides a secure and simple way to apply.

Not only can you submit your application via our portal, but you can also:

  • begin, edit and save your application at any time before submitting
  • print your application and upload supporting documents
  • check the status and track the progress of your application
  • accept or request to defer your offer.

Provide supporting documentation

You will need the following to complete your application:

  • Transcript of studies showing subjects and results 
  • Completion certificate (if completed)
  • Copy of Australian passport, birth certificate, Australian citizenship certificate or visa  
  • Any other relevant documentation to support your application
  • Have your Tax File Number (TFN) and Unique Student Identifier (USI) ready when accepting your offer (if you are choosing FEE-HELP).

Frequently Asked Questions

A domestic student is classified as either; an Australian citizen, an Australian Permanent Residents (PR) visa holder, an Australian Humanitarian visa holder or, a New Zealand citizen.

It is very quick once you have all your documents. Allow about 10 minutes to complete your application and have all your documents ready to upload.

Expect an answer from us within 24 hours that we have received your application. You will then receive a personalised response from our admissions team within 2-3 business days.

There is no application fee and the online application process is quick and easy.

You don’t need to submit your ATAR notice as it cannot be used solely to meet the academic requirements.

A completion certificate is a testamur for a course completed. Eg, the NSW HSC completion certificate is the NESA issued NSW HSC Testamur.

You can apply for one with Australia Post (you can keep the receipt of application and provide that instead of the TFN if you haven’t yet received your TFN).

  • An accountant (member of a recognised professional accounting body or a Registered Tax Agent)
  • A person listed on the roll of the Supreme Court of a State or Territory or the High Court of Australia as a legal practitioner
  • A barrister, solicitor or patent attorney
  • A police officer
  • A postal manager
  • A principal of an Australian secondary college, high school or primary school or the Student Centre
  • A medical practitioner
  • A Justice of the Peace (with a registration number in the State in which they are registered)
  • A minister of religion (registered under Subdivision A of Division 1 of Part IV of the Marriage Act 1961)


Questions? email or phone (within Australia): 1800 896 994 or to speak to Admissions phone: +61 (2) 9218 8689