You can use the map to locate UTS College buildings and amenities including banks and post offices that are conveniently located within the campus precinct.
How to identify campuses and buildings
UTS College uses a letter & number code to identify our campuses and buildings. This building identification system includes:
- two-five letters/numbers describing a geographic location (the campus)
- followed by the floor level number (the first number)
- then the room number (the whole number represents the classroom number).
- CB05C.02.11 means UTS Building 5, 1-59 Quay Street, Haymarket campus, (Block C, Level 2, room 11)
- HS609 G03 means 609 Harris Street, Ultimo campus, G03 (Ground level, room 03)
- HS645 354 means 645 Harris Street, Ultimo campus, 354 (level 3, room 354)
Please ask our UTS College Security team for assistance if you need any further help finding your classroom.